Jump to navigation Jump to search
The river has abundant large bream, roach, perch, rudd and pike. At the end of the season salmon and trout can be caught as they move from Lough Erne to their spawning grounds in the river's upper reaches.
- "Rivers - From Atlas and Cyclopedia of Ireland (1900)". Library Ireland. http://www.libraryireland.com/Atlas/Fermanagh.php. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- "Colebrooke River". Discover Northern Ireland. http://www.discovernorthernireland.com/shortbreaks/product.aspx?ProductID=2436. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- "Colebrook River". DCAL - Fishing NI. http://www.dcal-fishingni.gov.uk/riversinfo/default.asp?river=ColebrookRiver-WILD. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- "Colebrooke River". Guided Fishing. http://www.jxbreslin.com/new_page_4.htm. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- "Colebrook Park Fishing". Colebrooke Park. http://www.colebrooke.info/fishing.htm. Retrieved 2007-11-28.