The graveyard is located at the edge of Magheraveely village, in the townland of Uttony. Access is via the Newtownbutler road. The ordinance survey marks a Church ruin in the graveyard, however nothing remains of this today. There are approximately 130 head-stones and slabs, two plaques and one house shaped crypt. The oldest remaining stone is dated 1716.
In the Graveyard on the edge of the Village is the Burial Vault of The Crozier Family of Gortra House. It was erected by John Crozier of Gortra House born 1765 died 1814 and contains the remains of that family till 1933, with the interment of John George Crozier. The Vault contains many coffins all in perfect state of preservation as at 2001. It is built of Stone and Brick with large steel doors.